Gate Guarding

Gate Guarding

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Taking the girls shopping...

Man am I tired...taking those 3 girls shopping is like running a marathon. Whew..anyhow we got all their school supplies purchased. I can't believe how expensive those things are now. We bought everyhing on sale and still spent about $130. 00 for pencils, paper notebooks, and etc.


We went out to lunch. Haven't taken them to lunch for awhile and it was fun. When we got home we sorted everything so they all could put their stuff in their new backpacks. I could barely see the family room floor. lol

Then we settled in and watched a movie. It was the Spiderwick Chronicles. It is supposed to be a family film, but it had a little more violence in it than I thought.

The girls are spending the night with us tonight and they are going to help me pack up some things in my office tomorrow. It's been nice spending time with them today.

I have enclosed some more photos of the vinyl projects that I make. Hope you like them.





These photos are for Jenny..Here are a few interior views of the TT we have now and are getting ready to put on Craig's List after we use it to go to the NASCAR races in Kansas City in September.

Well, I'm going to get off here and jump on the chat for awhile before going to bed.

Life isn't measured by how many breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

That trailer looks just like the Americamp we had years ago. Have you decided what you will be replacing it with? See ya on chat

Joe and Sherri