Gate Guarding

Gate Guarding

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family Night Christmas Dinner with Jerry

Friday night we went to Ottawa to the Village West Assisted Living Facility where my brother, Jerry, lives. The facility was having their yearly Family Christmas dinner for residents and family.

Jerry looks like he is feeling pretty good and nodded when I asked if he was ok. Natalie and Justyce joined us at the dinner. they just love Jerry to death! Here are some photos from the evening:

100_2167 [800x600]

100_2168 [800x600]

100_2170 [800x600]

100_2171 [800x600]

100_2177 [800x600]

100_2178 [800x600]

We had a great time with Jerry and the meal was pretty good. All too soon it was time to head back home. We dropped Justyce off at home and Natalie was going to spend the night at the RV with us. She keeps telling us that she is gonna take a year off of school and travel with us and I can "Road School" her while she is with us...lol. She loves the RV and wants to travel with us!

Saturday was a nothing day...I still feel really crappy and this ear infection has really gotten me down. I have an outer & inner ear infection so my ears are plugged up and I cannot hear, plus the inner ear infection part has me really dizzy and nauseaous. This really sucks! I am so tired of this! I have been sick since before Thanksgiving and this has lasted long enough!!!

We just hung around the RV all day Saturday. Natalie and I watched TV and her and Mac spent time on the Laptops while I slept. Nat's mom called and said it was time for her to go home, so Mac loaded her up and off they went. She is a good kid and is in a very bad frame of mind right now. she is having to go and live with her dad beginning Jan 2nd and she does not want to go! She has been very emotional and has cried a lot!

The rest of the day was just spent with Mac on the Laptop and watching TV and me laying on the couch or the bed.

Sunday morning we got up and Mac made us a breakfast sandwich and we are trying to make some plans on an upcoming trip that we will go on. We still have some stuff to do at the house but not sure if we will get to it today or tomorrow...all the days are the same now!

Well I hope everyone has a great week!

Hugs to all!!!

 

2 comments:

squawmama said...

Hey guys... Glad you had such a great dinner with your brother... He looked as if he is doing well. And the girls are so darn cute... I am sorry to hear that you are still not doing well... I sure hope that you get better fast and finally get on the road to having fun... Come on over and visit me today… I posted some great videos of a house in Van Buren, Arkansas that had this fantastic light show… We ran across it while out looking at lights.
Travel Safe my friends...
Donna

Speedy said...

Well it looks like your days are filled with much to do. We are in Tyler today and will move out Tuesday. If I don't talk to you again have a Merry Christmas.