Gate Guarding

Gate Guarding

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Vacation's Over...Back to Work

My long holiday vacations are almost over. Tomorrow I have to go back to work and I won't have another vacation until March! Hopefully the time will fly by and it will be time to go to Kerrville for some rest, relaxation and the company of new friends! We can hardly wait.

I took some more photos of our new truck yesterday after Mac washed it. Here are a few...

Ford1

Ford2

Ford3

Ford8

Mac and I have not done a whole lot this last few days. We are both still recuperating from our surgeries and from a respiratory infection.

I have been working on a couple of things for our new truck and 5er though.  Here they are...

McHenrys Plexiglass

I made a sign to hang from the front of the 5er on the hitch for when we are parked at a campground. It will have holes in the top and will hang from a small chain..and it will also have some holes in the bottom of it so that we can hang a smaller sign with other information (like our SKP#, Heartland Owners #, and Mac & Netters). I also made a license plate for the front of the truck.

Mac and Netters License Plate

I have been working on a few other vinyl lettering things for inside of the trailer to set around. Hope they come out ok.

I have also been making a list of things that I would like for Mac to make for me for inside the 5er. I need some drawers made for a kitchen cabinet and some shelves made for the bedroom...and probably will think of many more things before it gets here...lol.

Our grandson, Jordan was here for Christmas Day. We don't get to see him very often so I took some photos of him while he was here. He turned 17 on November 29th. It's hard to believe that we have 2 grandchildren that are 17. WOW. Here is one of the photos I took of Jordan.

100_0217

Well I guess Mac and I are healing up pretty good, so we don't have any excuse now for not getting back to work on this house. We are going to start boxing up more things to get rid of. I'm going to start working on my list of things that need to go into the new 5th wheel and try to start putting some decorative things into a plastic container.

Well, I think I have rambled on enough for one night...

Life is a Journey...enjoy it

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Sherri and I love you signs!! We also love the one you made for us. Sherri has it up in our display cabinet in the Den. Glad to hear that you are both feeling better.

Joe and Sherri