Gate Guarding

Gate Guarding

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our Last Day at Sedalia

Well, it is Sunday, May 31st and our last day in Sedalia. We didn't have any plans for the day except to use one of the gift Certificates that Mac had won as a door prize. We went to Denny's about 11:45am for lunch and he had a free meal and I had a coupon for 20% off of my total. I had a Club Sandwich and Mac had a T-Bone & Shrimp. It was ok.

We stopped at Big Lots on the way back to the RV and I ran in to pick up a couple things we needed. After we got back to the RV, I did a load of wash. I am sure glad that we opted for the washer & dryer. I can use them anytime and sometimes wait until bedtime to run the dryer.

We just kind of lazed around the RV this afternoon and watched the race. After the race, we went for a drive and checked out Clover Dell Lake. Sorry, no photos. Not much there except a lot of soccer fields and a small lake.

We stopped at Colton's Steakhouse for dinner tonight. Boy, we really need to get home so that we can get back to our normal way of eating. We both had Country Fried Steaks with smashed potatoes and home made rolls. The food was delicious.

Coltons Steakhouse

Now we are back at the RV for the night. I took some photos today of the campground now that almost everyone has left. There are only us and one motorhome left...quiet here.

Campground5

Campground3

Campground6

Campground8

I also took a few photos of the cool sunset over the campground...

Sunset over Campground

Sunset over campground2

Sunset over campground4

We should be home tomorrow early afternoon, then it is back to the real world. I have to work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday this week. I don't want to go home...I just want to take off and go to some new adventure...lol

Hugs to all...We miss you!

No comments: