Gate Guarding

Gate Guarding

Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday June 1st Traveling Home

 

Sunset over Campground

We didn't rush to get up this morning. Mac got up about 8am and I waited until 8:30. We started getting things ready to travel. Mac ran to get fuel and came home with drinks for us from Sonic. Nice guy!

We forgot that we had left the small inverter for the laptop in the car so we ran to WalMart to get another one and Mac needed new some gloves to empty the black tank. Yuck!

We got back to the RV and finished getting things done. One of the couples that Mac had towed out of the mud the other day stopped by to make sure that we would be able to get out.  We thought that was really nice of him.

We pulled out of Sedalia about 1:30 headed home. I am writing this as we travel down the highway. Love this aircard!! No photos today unless I see something exciting on the road...lol.

The aircard worked pretty good. It kept losing its signal and disconnecting me. Not sure what that is all about except for all the trees maybe. Anyhow I used it most of the way home and played games offline the rest of the time.

We made it home about 4:30 and started unpacking the RV of things that needed to go inside. I will be so glad when I don't have to pack and unpack every time we want to go somewhere! Someday....

Didn't see anything special to take photos of so no photos today.

We are cooking some Hot Links for supper and then I have to get my stuff ready for work tomorrow...uugghh. I always hate the first day back to work after being gone.

Hugs!

No comments: