Gate Guarding

Gate Guarding

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday at the House

OMG this is tiring work! I am so tired of doing this I could scream!!! I will be so happy when we are finished with this.

Our granddaughter came over to help me work in the Kitchen while Mac tackled the front Living Room.

DSC_0037

Mac did a little re-arranging before painting:

DSC_0056 DSC_0055

curtains back up on front windows

DSC_0057

DSC_0058

DSC_0059

DSC_0063

DSC_0065

I guess he is an artist...lol. don't they all sign their work!

DSC_0071

DSC_0076

He painted the wall and "MAC" still shows through...LOL. Now he has to paint that one again!!!   HA HA HA

and here are some photos of the kitchen cabinets. All that is left in the cabinets are the things we might need while we are still living in the house until the RV gets back.

DSC_0041

DSC_0042

DSC_0043

DSC_0045

DSC_0049

Now all I have to do is finish packing up all the mess of stuff that is sitting on the kitchen counter. I'm gonna try to leave it out until Teri & Lynnie come this weekend in case they want anything, but I may have to put it in a box and set it on a table in the garage! Not sure I can handle not being able to see the counters for a week!.LOL

Tomorrow or Tuesday I will tackle what needs to be done in the Office so Mac can paint in there and then all we will need to do is finish painting the Family Room...YEAH!!!

Then comes the BASEMENT! I think I will just tell Mac to take my Christmas decorations to the Storage Unit and mark all the rest for the auction! Then we will be done! Hopefully only a couple more weeks if we really push ourselves.

Well, it's time to get back to work and to go and take some more photos of Mac working.

I may try to get into chat later...

Hugs to all!!!

2 comments:

Speedy said...

I know you are so glad to get this behind you. It wont be long and you will not have a stix and brix to worry with.

K and D in the RV said...

It is so hard!!! We are just starting to purge out the 'big house'.Yuck. I wish we had adult children close by who could take some of the antique furniture and...best of luck